Since 1910, the mission of the Dental Center of Northwest Ohio has been to provide primary oral health services for underserved children and adults in Northwest Ohio, to promote the value of good oral health through education and to serve as an advocate for those with limited access to dental care.
2. The Dental Center respects its patients and understands their needs.
3. The Dental Center strives to provide oral healthcare in an effective, efficient manner to maximize the care it provides within its available resources.
– Established in 1910 by volunteers from the Toledo Dental Society
– Provides routine dental services for low income children and adults (up to 300% of the Federal poverty level) including those receiving public assistance
– Emphasizes prevention of dental disease and those basic treatment procedures necessary to maintain healthy teeth and gums
– Charges patients reduced fees for services
– Serves residents of 18 counties in Northwest Ohio
– Has a quality, dedicated paid professional and support staff
– Provides dental care to over 23,000 individuals per year
Visited 751 times, 2 Visits today