JuJu Beads offer a wide variety of beads, with an awesome selection of Swarovski, Czech Glass, Semi-Precious Sterling Silver, Thai Silver, Seed Beads, Findings, Chain, Leather, Tools, Beading Books and Magazines.
Beads for Troops and Groups
Bead Projects Make ’n’ Takes
Our friendly staff is here to assist you with all of your beading and jewelry needs.
Restringing and jewelry repair available, quotes available upon inspection of the job.
Let’s Party at JUJU BEADZ!!!!
We love to host children & adult beading birthday parties at JUJU BEADZ!
Cost is $5.00 per person (5 person minimum) with beads priced at $2.75 and up per person.
PARTY $ 5.00 + BEADS $ 2.75 + FINDINGS $ 1.90 = $ 9.65 and up + tax per person.
You have use of the room for two hours, bring what you‛d like to serve, along with your utensils. We have a frig/freezer to keep things cold. Decorations are welcome.
Registration with payment is required to book your time. Call and we‛ll gladly go over everything with you.
TROOPS & GROUPS
Need to earn a jewelry/beading badge or just need to get out with the girls? JUJU BEADZ is the answer.
Once everyone arrives, the fun begins. Each person purchases a strand or two of beads (bracelet), two to three strands (necklace), a few loose beads for focals, and findings. Time to design, as each person finishes their bracelet or necklace, we will finish it off.
There is a five person minimum, registration is required along with payment, to book your date. Let us know at this time if the group will be making bracelets or necklaces. The $25 registration fee is not returned if there is a cancellation under 24 hours notice or a no show.
Can‛t make our class dates? Want just your group to take a class? YES….we can accommodate you. Check out our class list, past, present, or future. Choose what you‛d like to learn, when you‛d like to learn it.
Three person minimum is required. Preregistration and class fee payment is required on all bookings. Call us today for available dates.
Please review the class policies below.
• Please choose your beading classes carefully, as class fees are not refundable.
• All bead classes require reservations and payment upon registration.
• If cancellation is received 72 hours prior to the class time, a cancellation voucher will be issued. Students then have 6 months from the date cancelled to register for a class equal to or greater than the class fee paid.* This applies to home team instructors, please see below regarding guest instructed classes.
• Cancellations received less than 24 hours to the class time or a NO SHOW for any classes will result in a forfeit of the class fee. It is the student’s responsibility if they can not attend or miss a class.
• JUJU BEADZ makes a substantial investment in planning a class for our guest instructed classes and vacancies may be hard to fill, even if there is a waiting list. For this reason, there will not be a refund given for cancelled or missed guest instructed classes.
• MATERIALS FOR ALL CLASSES MUST BE PURCHASED AT JUJU BEADZ. CLASSES DO NOT INCLUDE MATERIALS UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.
• If it is necessary for JUJU BEADZ to cancel a class for any reason, such as insufficient class attendance of at least 2 or more students, inclement weather, or instructor unable to fulfill teaching commitment, the class will be rescheduled at a later date. The instructor will reschedule the class or a cancellation voucher will be issued.
• All students must sign in on the class roster book.
• ALL CLASSES WILL START AT THE TIME LISTED, THE INSTRUCTOR CAN NOT RE-START INSTRUCTIONS.
• Prices listed are for the instructor fee only. Materials are extra. A tool kit (pliers, cutters, etc.) is available for your use during class. Exception: Beading needles for thread-work classes.
• Unless otherwise stated, students must be at least 12 years of age. Specific classes may have other age requirements. Check each class. For safety reasons adults only for any classes using a flame or power tools.
• Cell phones and pagers must be set to “courtesy mode.” Please step outside the classroom to the hallway to answer the call or have the conversation. No exceptions.
*If you receive a VOUCHER issued for a cancelled class (cancellation must be made 72 hours prior to class), it must be presented at the time of registration for an additional class. It will be the only one issued and additional copies will not be made if you lose it. Please keep your voucher in a safe place.
Visited 822 times, 6 Visits today