What’s your style for home decor and seasonal accessories? Thistle Exchange of the County Road 99 “Village” in Findlay, OH has you covered for any of the following eclectic styles: Primitive • Americana • Homespun • Vintage • Antiques and Reproductions • Farmhouse • Shabby Chic • Boho Chic • Rustic • French Country • Cottage • Industrial.
Decorative furnishings, accessories & gifts as well as designing, creating, and staging come to life at Thistle Exchange.
Whether your style is modern farmhouse, vintage farmhouse, french county, rustic, cottage, or an eclectic mixture of all the best you’ll definitely find a few things for your wishlist at Thistle Exchange – found in “The Village” with Bee Simple, the Homestead Collection’s Barn, and Bittersweet Primitives – right next to Jeffrey’s Antique Mall next to Interstate 75 on County Road 99, Findlay, Ohio.
Give your home a warm welcome. Shop Thistle Exchange for comfortable & rustic-inspired farmhouse decor for chic eclectic styling.
Thistle Exchange is full of shabby chic interior design and rustic decor ideas for decorating a shabby chic living room, bedroom, and casual yet elegant home. Shop all of Thistle Exchange home accents to fill your home with a touch of eclectic.
For the decor enthusiast who strives to use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without, shabby chic eclectic boutique decor is your cup of tea! Whether you prefer a terraced house inside the city limits or a whitewashed cottage tucked in rural acreage, this type of decor is beloved for celebrating the beauty of aging, vintage, one-of-a-kind objects that transform a house into a well-loved home. It’s all about a collection of the things you love in a space you adore.
Findlay has a boutique full of the shabby chic style at Thistle Exchange!
Our decor style uses aged furniture and other items to create a comfortable vintage look within the home. Worn around the edges or gently broken in, shabby chic eclectic is the perfect balance between luxury and lived-in – a comfortable and soft space. Distressed furniture and vintage home decor bring intimacy to luxurious spaces, cozy up a large room, and utilize the nooks and crannies in your home with one-of-a-kind gifts and home decor accessories
No decor item is dismissed as too old or too new when creating a shabby chic eclectic space. Past and present marry to create an interior that is undeniably yours. Shabby chic began in country cottages that were quaint and full of character. From the rustic chandelier to the vintage-inspired coffee table, an eclectic living room has a lived-in look. Elegant and vintage looking accessories pair with aged or reproduction furniture to balance the room. Think of Thistle Exchange’s shabby Chic as a chance to embrace and celebrate the imperfections of a well-loved — and therefore well-used — home.
Accent your home’s interior or exterior with Thistle Exchange eclectic, industrial, vintage, reproduction, rustic and even antique decor for year-round display. The primitive enhances the warm feeling of natural beauty.
It is easy to find all the gifts and accessories you desire at our Village of shops. Stop in Thistle Exchange, Bittersweet Primitives, Homestead Collection and Bee Simple to browse through the home decor, antiques, vintage pieces, local artisan offerings, unique gifts and more!
Thistle Exchange supports many local artisans!
• Milk House Candle Co. – a nice assortment of candles and home fragrances
• Black Dog Salvage Furniture Paint – for all of your refinishing, repurposing and upcycling you want to DIY.
• Williams Works – repurposes vintage and antique tools, appliances, gadgets and findings to create interesting electric lights and fixtures, conversation pieces and focal points for your home!
• Country Manor Mixes – appetizer and side dish mix-ins full of flavor!
• Jumpin Puppy – custom, handmade leashes and collars and a full assortment of treats for your canine friends
• Serendip Candles – fragrances and light for your eclectic home decor.
• Sherri Lynn Creations – reclaimed barn wood signs and wall art
• Brauens Gourds – dried gourds carved and decorated for seasonal decoration, nightlights, plant stakes and more
• Dazzling Designs by Debra – fabric creations and textiles for home decor and apparel
• Kiley’s Krafts – and sewn facemasks and decor textiles
• Weatherbeard Supply Co. – men’s grooming product line to condition and style
Visited 657 times, 3 Visits today